Friday, September 6, 2013

Don't You Ever Wonder..



Don't you ever wonder..The Final Door,Beyond..The Hereafter..or just what I would imagine...as Heaven..

 


                                          
 

A very odd and perhaps avoided subject for some I imagine.. The final breath..lights out..He or she is gone..I'm sure there are so many curious as to what happens.. I know I have been for some time I guess. I know what peaked my curiosity was losing a loved one, and hearing them in their last moments. The things said, and actions really got me curious. Also the thought of losing them and wondering if that's it for them as in simply blank, darkness..no more, or could it be another doorway. One in which very few of us have crossed and been able to come back and share what they might have seen, or even felt.

 I have always had a curious side of me, one that is very inquisitive and interested in science, our bodies and soul in relation to who we are as a unique and intended additions to the human race. The medical field has always fascinated me for years in how our bodies and brain react in given situations. Is the end for us simply a euphoric sense with intent to comfort us from impending death for which we are not familiar with..or is it very real..this doorway people pass thru to a whole new unexplainable serenity of the mind, body and soul. More peaceful and unimaginable love that simple words cannot convey the emotion experienced.

 Here lately I have purchased a few books on the subject of Near Death Experiences or NDEs. Read here and there different articles written, and my personal favorite.. actual experiences of those who have been and back. Flat lined, or spider web thin line of consciousness  between life and death of this world and beyond. These events and recollections in their own words both baffle and intrigue my mind and heart I must say.
You see I personally believe with everything in me that these occurrences are very real, more real than this world is ready to accept.

 Some of these books I have read, have held so much interest to me.. I would really love to list a few of the ones I simply found difficult to put down. Some written by the individuals themselves.. keep me glued to each page. There are also some written by others such as Hospice who view these occurrences on almost a regular basis and yet still never lose their own interest in what they see or experience in those departing.

 Yes, I do believe in Heaven very much so. I believe in a loving Father, God who is so much comfort, love, and total acceptance of who we are as His children.. unique individuals in His image. I know there are so many who do not share my joy or compassion nor believe as I do, I just am not ashamed ..(Romans 1:16) to say yes God is so very real and loves you and I more than we could possibly even fathom and wants so much for us to love and trust in Him.

 Countless documentaries, stories, books, videos, even just blogs concerning the matter, and most sharing similar experiences, for it not to be of any real validity. These events I find to be so very inspiring, however there have been some who have had very negative experiences and hence return a completely different personality such as the gentleman who was an extremely wealthy tycoon and not a very likable individual, who flat lined and returned not caring about money at all but rather how he could make a difference by loving and caring for others.


 

 These accounts date as far back as ancient times. Some speak of seeing loved ones, while others speak of a vast inviting and magnificent light for which they feel drawn to, and upon being around such a warm contagious feeling of content, no concerns, but just the ultimate peace and happiness. Some mentioned feeling so moved and elated that they do not wish to return, but are reminded that it is not yet their time, and there are significant events or others they must return for. This brings to mind some videos I have watched that have really moved me so in the sense of you can feel the sincerity and honesty in some of these experiences. Some I would love to plug the link here but for precautions I will not.


 To me, I have arrived at my own conclusion and thoughts concerning the topic which I feel each has their right to their own personal view.  I do feel deeply within the very end of my being that this is, has been, and will continue to take place in some..as perhaps a subtle nudge or reminder that we are loved, guided, and are created to love and care for one another as He is love. When our day comes I do feel in my heart that we will be welcomed and maybe even celebrated upon meeting our maker.  For I do think that if we are right with God in our heart that it will be like the most loving and all is right embrace and total serenity of joy that mere words or intellect cannot begin to interpret.

 So, perhaps I am being somewhat naïve or gullible to some, but for me, and for now I will continue my interest in all the good reads I can find on the subject at hand because it represents such an inspiring hope and a belief in something so much greater than you or I. It represents a promise of a very real and true purpose to each of our very lives revealed to us when that day arrives.. perhaps all of our deepest questions of why.. whom.. or for what reason will be answered in such a vast sense.. that our very reasoning will not even be necessary, but so comforted.

 I come away from all this with a peacefulness deep in my heart, and that yes I do think a lot of these experiences are very real. It helps to instill a tranquility to my soul just like the green valley and crystal clear stream.. and I'm reminded often just from some scripture I hear or read randomly such as " I am."  Jesus wept. and of course John 3:16
 
 




Written by Deana Tankersley of Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment