Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Morning Birds..





 
Blends right in the early lights of the peaceful Dawn..
 
 

 
 
  Each morning that I rise and stretch from my sleepy lil heaven, I thank God for simply blessing me daily with such strength, happiness, and Nature's beauty all around us.. As I watch with my faithful hot cup o Joe..I'm just enamored at the simple charm of our visitors each day around our home and the pond. Such a delightful vision, that often escapes the average person in such a hurry to greet and defeat the day rather than take in the simplicity of routine poetic grace in the most natural state.



                                                                 Nature's calm..















 We occasionally have a quick visit from a hungry Fox Mother, scouting for a quick meal of one of the neighbors chickens, eeeek.. every now and again I can see her scurrying quickly along the pond damn.  I've not been quick enough to get a wonderful digital capture of her sleek and stealthy maneuver ..she's some kind of fast. =))

      but.. just as content with our morning visitors that render  me both charmed and  fascinated.
 
 
 






                                          Just simple daily beauty.. that is such a visual gift..
 


 



 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment