Friday, September 6, 2013

Sunrises and Sets..Serene Soulful Bliss..



 I am constantly amazed at God's daily everchanging and fascinating canvas..jus simply enamored as I wait patiently in the wee hours of dawn..The first rays sleepily reaching up thru the foggy limbs..or sit on our old hand me down front porch swing with the comforting lullybye creek in each sway. I sit in the evenings watching the breeze gently swaying the branches,and the V of uniformed singing geese above me so close you can almost hear the wind dancing thru their wings. I sit just watching for that great moment to capture on digital.   This particular morning was a special gift as the colors were almost that of a sunset..so beautiful watching it rise..





 
 
 
 
  That everlasting frozen moment in time of brilliant splashes of ember reds,bright hues of orange and relaxing pale pinks dropping quickly into a peaceful black silouhette of trees and hills. I am just simply content..content in love,happiness,a quiet peacefulness of life I have never really known before, but evermore so very thankful..






 It is in these moments of mental bliss and serenity of heart, mind, and soul..that cannot truely be conveyed thru the human spirit, or mere words but simply must be felt thru our very existence thru Him..He is all and He is LOVE.

 

 This one I thought was so beautiful, I had it blown up poster size and will be framed soon on our LR wall just as a beautiful reminder of the blessings, strength, and lessons of life thru each day.

 


                               


 





                                 
    Another blissful, and serene display.. yet this one seemed different. Just in the way it looked more like the day was already done, and the sun now retreating  back into the hills..or maybe even a full moonlit sky..but this was the scene with my cup o joe just this morning, and my trusty camera..so beautiful..

 

 
 
                                       

2 comments: