Friday, September 6, 2013


Forgiveness

 

 At times.. this term can be quite abrasive to us. I mean to really forgive. What all does that mean...hmmm.. a simple nodding gesture in quiet compliant response to someone who has ripped us apart and simply saying the words.. " I'm sorry..as if no big deal.

 To me real forgiveness takes a true heart check not in those who have inflicted, but in ourselves who have hurt. It involves examining the damage, learning from it, and applying it to the our future in regards to what we will and will not allow again. I feel that we go thru certain hardships in life to possibly prepare us for interactions with others in future days. Not implying that all hurt is intended or even pre destined but more actually learned human compassion. For we seem to learn so much more thru mistakes by our own actions or direct impact from others.

 I was one of many countless individuals who have not found real, true happiness and an inner calm, due to previous damage that can be so difficult to release. It sometimes seems to become an accepted part of us as who we are. In other words sometimes we plan and pattern our lives and days avoiding certain paths in fearful apprehension. Simply "The road less traveled." Easier that way, less complications; no real effort involved in fine tuning our character thru obstacles.

 Some may say.. "Oh that's easy for you to say, You haven't been hurt like I have."  Or have I? You see I know very well first hand, human betrayal that brings pain bursting thru your body traveling at the speed of light from the heart and feeling as if it will violently burst from your very finger tips. That total alienated and so confusing pain from a very loved one. The kind of mental anguish and heart agony that violates, cripples, and  renders you a collapsed pile of worthlessness  with no desire left for any life, no hopes at all in the human race.

 Yes I have had that kind, and more than a half a life time of the most gut wrenching hatred aimed solely at destroying that strand of love hanging so thin deep within my soul. The kind of love that was hidden so far down I had no awareness what so ever of it's existence. You see it is when we can be pushed so far to the very corners of sanity that we actually can emerge champions of the heart in endurance. We find ourselves in who we were meant to be in this world. To me, we can not honestly cry with someone until we too have tasted our own warm salty hopeless tears. Then, and only then can we reach out in compassion to others in genuine caring response of "I know how you feel."

 It has taken me so very long to grasp the whole notion of forgiveness and what it truly inclines in us. Not simply mere words, as actions can and will always speak in high volumes. No, it is when we truly let it out..set it free, cleanse our heart and minds from the negative decay that can and will render us totally dependent and even abrasive if we allow it to devour us. Negative emotions have been actually proven medically to be harmful to our bodies in so many ways. Positive builds and repairs.

 For me, it took God. He.. my real and true beautiful Father to show me "Love" The kind of love that does not take, nor damage, but strengthens. His love showed me an entire new champion of a woman that He intended. I have learned thru genuine heart felt forgiveness involving the kind of damage  that quite a few have experienced in their life, but thank God, most do not ever honestly know what it's like.

  He showed me a way of life that is centered around His Love. His Forgiveness of each and every one of us. His ultimate sacrifice of unbiased love and understanding.

 When I learned this new matter of the heart and whole new concept in view of not only others but most important within ourselves. That's where the real source lies dormant, quiet and waiting for our weakest moments and days to feed on our differences and insecurities. When we truly give it to Him. He is the ultimate Judge and jury. Not us. When we learn to simply get rid of it, stop holding fast to the damage, the harsh is soon peeled away, and we can learn to smile within ourselves, and that on the outside makes such a beautiful glow that is simply magnetic and thus a positive attraction for positive minded and key factor more loving people. Hence we learn to trust again, and from that newly learned trust is born the newest kind of love that is better than any drug or temporary circumstance.. pure  uncomplicated  peace.

 I know first hand that kind of solitude. It is phenomenal, when we set a prisoner free so to speak and finally realize all those long days and years.. the prisoner was me. I will know longer allow past damage and pain to restrain my confidence, my dreams for a serene and promising future.I am free to live, laugh, dance, create  and most important life is too short not to share it with love.

 Forgiveness is not something to be earned, but rather a newly formed state of the heart and our days to come of not what take from this world, but more what we leave this world with.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment