Saturday, September 7, 2013

Here Comes trouble... =)P





                                                              Here comes Trouble..=))P

 

Last year our lil puppy adventure took place..so comical..

You see I was coming home doing about 55 when I saw a few scurrying critters in the road..well I almost hit them,so pulled over and saw this wild little bunch running back into the woods from whence they came..all except one trying to keep up with the pack but just not quite fast enough to escape my grasp.. I managed to grab this small brown squirmy thing. He was so startled, and let out a yelp.. Well he was the cutest, and I thought I may can save at least one from imminent traffic fatality. I got back in my car with this tiny bundle in my arms who was trying to run up one side of me and down the other, and all the while screaming in a voice entirely too big for his compact body..

Well, on the way home trying to comfort this completely tweeking pup..and rehersing my rebuttle for how many times my hubby is gonna say "Absolutely Not!" I turn into our drive, taking care not to jar him, and scare him even worse. I get to the front yard, place him in the floorboard. I go inside and ask James to come outside.."I got something to show you" I said.. "Oh no, better not be a critter.." he says..

I open the passenger door and there the little guy is all big eyed and trembling.. James to my surprise begins talking to him.."You know you can't stay here..."looking down at him..all it took was a few seconds and me telling him how I almost hit him, and James reaches down and scoops him up. Inside they both go. I'm just puzzled..that was too easy.

 
 
                                     
                                        He quickly became James lil buddy..  an instant bond..
 

 
 
 
 
 
Now it gets a lil complicated.. =))P
 

One week after getting "Shep" James named him..James was sitting at the kitchen table and said "I wanna show you something I saw while I was getting hay."  I had no idea, until we drive down our long driveway and he says.."Look over there..hiding behind the garbage can.." I look and see him, "Oh no!!! I said.. "Baby, what is this..puppy wars?!" We just sit there staring motionless at this lil scared brown an white speck with the one ear flipped upside down and looking totally helpless..

 James says.."We can't just leave him out here."  At this point I'm thinking about the other dogs we already have, and just kept saying "No way.." so at that..he says "We can just feed him. We go back and get food, James gets out with this very scared lil guy and starts to talk to him and offering food..the pup hurriedly grabs up the food, and James pets him..."Thats it..its over now, another puppy" I'm thinking.. James looks at me with those pleading eyes..and I say "Come on..whats one more.." at that James scoops him up and they both get back in the car.
 
                                


At first it was war, and we were concerned as his new playmate whom we named Bandit  (Bandito) when he's being cute..was quite the fighter..man they fought over every-thing! Haha, but James told me not to worry that before long they would be inseparable.. well he certainly was right..


 



                                            They quickly became best friends,grew so fast..
                                       it wasn't long until "Trouble" was their middle names..








                                                         and even now still best buddies..

No comments:

Post a Comment